ACTIVITY DAY ON FANØ
Should your class have an excursion or activity day, an activity day with Club Fanø is an obvious option.
When Corona was at its peak, many schools had to look around for alternative options for activities outside the normal framework. That's why we tailored activity packages for ten schools, so that groups of up to 100 people could go on an exciting day trip. Fortunately, there are many exciting opportunities, so we can run several activities in parallel for an exciting day.
The possibilities for putting together a program are many, but some of the most popular activities are:
- Blokart on the beach. Blokart is a 3-wheel beach cruiser that you can learn to drive in a few minutes.
- one-wheeler skateboards. Electric skateboards that can ride on the beach
- Bubble Ball. Football, where you wear a large plastic ball and play in teams of 5, bumping into each other and bouncing around.
- Surf in shallow and flat water.
- Bike tour on Fanø with a guide. In a few hours you can reach many of the most beautiful places on Fanø
- Wadden walk to the large seal bank at Galgerev. You walk 1.7 km out into the North Sea at low tide, where the water is gone. The trip takes about 2 hours.
Contact us for an offer on an exciting day at firstname.lastname@example.org or 42 41 25 65.
WE ALSO OFFER...
Club Fanø is an activity center that offers 15 different creative experiences for both children and adults.
Block karting is a unique experience for those who love action sports on the beach and the wind in their hair.
We mark our walks as the original seal safari – in short, the best seal safari in the Wadden Sea.
Do you want to get out and enjoy the fresh weather in Fanø? Try our bike rental.
Club Fanø is an activity center that offers 15 different creative experiences for both
Children and adults.
How do we clean?
We use a wide range of smart tools that make it easier and more efficient to reach the dirty corners.
WHO IS CLUB FANØ
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US?
CAN YOU SEE SEALS?
CAN ALL AGES PARTICIPATE?